I have been tagged by the fabulous Shannon of Shannon Velloza Photography - you can check her out at Shannon Velloza Photography Blog. Blog tagging is so much fun, and a great way to learn a little more about people!
Here are the RULES:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them ; leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
6 things you may not know about me ….
1. I was born in Sioux Falls, SD, was raised in Tomah, WI, moved to Iowa Falls, IA for a quick spell, and now LOVE living in Martinez, CA.
2. I am so lucky to have traveled to Austria, Italy, The Czech Republic, and Germany. I would love to go back someday, and take my family with me. I also want to go to Ireland, England, and France.
4. Before I got married, and became a mom and photographer, my passion was music. I am a professionally trained vocalist who once had great aspirations of becoming an opera star. Once I met my husband, all I wanted to do was get married and be a mom...and I do love my life and the creative outlet that photography provides. I have no regrets! :)
5. Speaking of my husband, I bought him. For $75 at a bachelor auction. (A fundraiser at college for spring missions projects.) And ONLY because my friend MADE me. We went out on our first (BLIND) date and it was love at first sight. We just KNEW. 3 months to the day later, we were engaged, and 6 years later we are living happily ever after ;).
6. One of my fave munchy snacks is cheerios with butter and salt, just like you would do with popcorn. Melt a little butter, pour it over the cheerios, add a sprinkle of salt, and throw in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and crunch away! This is especially wonderful with m&m's mixed in.
Well there you go! Now you know a little more about me. ;)
I am now tagging the following photographers:
Georgia Cooper Photography
Heather Woodward Photography
Lisa Baker Photography